[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Server production ready?

Andreas Brodbeck dassi at hispeed.ch
Tue Jun 5 02:54:50 PDT 2007

Hi all

has anyone experiences in running Calendar Server in a productiv
environment?

Our goal is to setup Calendar Server on a server, which serves as the
calendaring backend for a web-application. As I am new to this area, I
need some advices, to decide myself. Calendar Server seems not to have
an official release yet, therefore my questions.

Some concrete questions:
- Are the scheduling features (Invitation requests, ...) implemented and
stable?
- How does it scale? Where are the limits? Number of calendars, users?

Any other considerations regarding a production environmen?

Thanks in advance!

Andreas