[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Server production ready?

Ernesto Revilla erevilla at yaco.es
Tue Jun 5 03:24:53 PDT 2007

Hi.

I'm not sure but I think that sending iMIPs (scheduling invitation
requests) is out of scope but easy to implement using stored iCalendar
objects and vobject library . Take into account, that the sending of
imips is normally done by front-ends (CUA = calendar user agent). In
case of Web applications, the web front-end, not the store, should be
responsible for sending iMIPs.

Best regards.
Erny

El mar, 05-06-2007 a las 11:54 +0200, Andreas Brodbeck escribió:

> Hi all
>
> has anyone experiences in running Calendar Server in a productiv
> environment?
>
> Our goal is to setup Calendar Server on a server, which serves as the
> calendaring backend for a web-application. As I am new to this area, I
> need some advices, to decide myself. Calendar Server seems not to have
> an official release yet, therefore my questions.
>
> Some concrete questions:
> - Are the scheduling features (Invitation requests, ...) implemented and
> stable?
> - How does it scale? Where are the limits? Number of calendars, users?
>
> Any other considerations regarding a production environmen?
>

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Andreas

Ernesto Revilla
Yaco Sistemas S.L. // http://www.yaco.es
C/ Sierpes 48, 41004 Sevilla (España)
Teléfono: (+34) 954 50 00 57 // Fax (+34) 954 50 09 29