[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Server production ready?

Mr. Eric Eugene Naujock naujocke at mac-cafe.com
Tue Jun 5 06:06:07 PDT 2007

We have been trying to get it working since our windows portion of
the company took off with their Exchange server. I have not been able
to find a calendar client program that has worked reliably in a Mac
OSX Environment. We only have 5 users but the problem is that the
mozilla clients (I have tried about 4 different mozilla calendar
project clients.) do not reliably read the calendars. Mulberry has
not been able to connect. I have not found any others (We are not
part of the 10.5. program so we don't have access to the new iCAL).
The only reliable reading tool I have found is my browser and then
all I see is the iCal objects but nothing usable by out tech
coordinator, or sales people.