[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Server production ready?

mwacker at linagora.com mwacker at linagora.com
Tue Jun 5 06:54:39 PDT 2007

Some month ago (December or January) i've put on this ML a little howto on
installing Darwin Calendar Server (DCS) on Linux with some elementary
tests with Mozilla-Sunbird Client.

The reading (and writing) of DCS datas from Sunbird was OK.

Sunbird was running on Linux, but i think it has no functional differences
on Windows.