[CalendarServer-users] Setting permissions or ACLs on calendarserver.

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at apple.com
Tue May 29 13:44:32 PDT 2007

   The server is set up such that a user's calendars are only readable
by that user.

   This can be modified (by that user) using WebDAV ACLs, though there
aren't really any clients around that do that, as far as I'm aware,
and we don't have any tools for that at the moment, as we've been
concentrating on the basic calendaring use cases and not on more
complex configurations.

   If you need to see other user's calendars, the only easy way to do
that is to grant yourself administrative access on the server, but
that let's you edit the calendars as well as view them, so it's not
something you typically want to grant all users.  You can do that in
caldavd.plist; just add your principal URL to the list of admin
principals.

	-wsv

—
Wilfredo Sánchez - wsanchez at apple.com