[CalendarServer-users] Problems running Calendar Server

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Nov 12 14:25:24 PST 2007

Hi Justin,

--On November 12, 2007 5:06:30 PM -0500 Justin Phillips
<euangelion3o9 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Today I attempted to setup and run Calendar Server, the setup went
> smoothly following what was on the "Quick Start" guide on the wiki.
> However when I attempt to run "./run" I get what is attached bellow. This
> is on a Mac Mini PowerPC running OS X Server 10.4. Any suggestions?

Looks like there is a problem parsing the accounts.xml you have the server
pointed at. Can you check that file (as configured in your caldavd.plist
file) and make sure it is valid XML. The XMl parser complained about the
very first line so check there.

--
Cyrus Daboo