[CalendarServer-users] delegation help?

Frank Strauß strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Tue Nov 13 06:16:04 PST 2007

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> [...] However, iCal always requires ServicesLocator and the new schema to
> detect accounts and calendar users enabled for the server. So you do
> still need the new schema for iCal.

Does this mean, iCal talks directly to the LDAP directory service or
does it talk to the calendar server which in turn retrieves the
principals lists from the LDAP directory so that they can be "offered"
to the iCal client? (Sorry to ask such questions, I still do not yet
have any 10.5 box, because we are still waiting for our dealers delivery.)