[CalendarServer-users] "<Foo> has no GUID; generating service GUID from realm name"

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Wed Nov 28 16:43:16 PST 2007

   The service GUID is meant to uniquely identify the service.  It is
used, for example, to seed the GUIDs for users if none are provided in
the XML plist.

   It is important that the service GUID not change for a server,
since you will otherwise get a different generated GUID for a given
user/group/resource.

	-wsv