[CalendarServer-users] Port issue

Emil Lundberg Emil.Lundberg at bmc.uu.se
Fri Oct 26 14:15:48 PDT 2007

The answer is simple but perhaps not obvious (from the Wiki at least :-)

The default setup of DCS allows for access through the 'localhost'
network interface only. Presuming you are using the default files,
you'll want to augment the references to 'localhost' and '127.0.0.1'
in <somewhere>/CalendarServer/conf/caldavd-dev.plist like so:

   <key>ServerHostName</key>
   <string>your.hostname.here</string>
   [...]
   <key>BindAddresses</key>
   <array>
     <string>127.0.0.1</string>
     <string>your.ip.address.here</string>
   </array>

You can also set port numbers and other goodies here.

HTH,

/Emil

P.S. Kudos to the DCS team for the 1.0 release