[CalendarServer-users] Port issue

Douglas O'Connor business at dougoconnor.com
Sat Oct 27 04:24:12 PDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks to Emil I was able to solve the port issue on the G4. On my
MacBook however, after checking out the new 1.0 release, the run
script seems to not be listening to the caldavd-dev.plist config
file. Anything I change in there seems to make little difference,
especially the IP addresses. Sure enough, it won't bind to my actual
IP, hostname, or even desired port.

Is there anything different about the new release that might cause
this? I've tried recompiling all of subversion, removing DCS and
starting over from the checkout, and same result. Again, am I missing
some simple toggle? This time at least I have the conf files set right.

Thanks in advance,

Doug