[CalendarServer-users] Need help with configuration to Open Directory

Stewart Randall stewart at srandall.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 01:46:01 PDT 2007

Fantastic... that has done the job. Calendar Server is up and running
and my iCal clients are connected.

One final question if that's okay. Will the OD schema on 10.4 support
delegation? When I try to add a user from the OD to allow write
access, the user can not be found. The client is running Leopard and
I've added the directory service using Directory Utility.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

~S