[CalendarServer-users] Need help with configuration to Open Directory

Stewart Randall stewart at srandall.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 09:31:26 PDT 2007

Thanks. All sounds very complicated.

I want to upgrade to Leopard server but my Mac Mini only has 512MB RAM
at the moment... I read that the minimum required was 1GB. :-( so will
need to splash some cash on RAM before visiting the Apple store. Not
too sure if I can justify the cost for this feature - just yet :-) If
I could share address books as well then that would clinch it!!! Any
thoughts on how best to do this without .Mac accounts?

Appreciate the help.

~S