[CalendarServer-users] Delete Default Users?

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Thu Apr 3 09:53:25 PDT 2008

You need to edit your account.xml (or whatever file your using for
accounts) to get rid of these entries for the userxx and publicxx
accounts.

  <user repeat="99">
    <uid>user%02d</uid>
    <guid>user%02d</guid>
    <password>user%02d</password>
    <name>User %02d</name>
    <cuaddr>mailto:user%02d at example.com</cuaddr>
  </user>
  <user repeat="10">
    <uid>public%02d</uid>
    <guid>public%02d</guid>
    <password>public%02d</password>
    <name>Public %02d</name>
    <cuaddr>mailto:public%02d at example.com</cuaddr>
  </user>

Scott Buchanan

DSB Associates                e-mail: dscottbuch at mac.com
4-D Neuroimaging            Tel: (858) 759-9496
                                               Fax: (858) 759-0825