[CalendarServer-users] Do write-shared calendars require OpenDirectory

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 07:31:51 PDT 2008

Regarding ACL's I've been trying to use the runshell.py tool that
Cyrus provided and still have difficulties even after his repair to
this (which I applied to my source since I'm using the 1.3 branch.)  I
still have problems in that when I add another user to the ACLs of a
given calendar that calendar is no longer accessible by anyone,
including the original owner.  Using runshell.py to remove the changed
ACL does not help and I have to delete the calendar and let CS
recreate it to get things working again.

If there are logs/info I can post or things to try let me know.  I've
given up for now and simply created one new 'user' in the same groups
as those I want to share a calendar, for each shared calendar I want.

Regards,