[CalendarServer-users] Assign Delegate/Proxy for User principal

Corey Scobie corey at scobie.com
Mon Dec 15 10:27:07 PST 2008

I am certain this subject has been beaten to death - but without a
searchable archive I can't seem to zero in on the exact solution.

I am running latest DCS with XML File Directory Service. I want to
define user "B" and give them read/write access to the calendars in
user A's store. I have tried defining a proxy on the user principal
object but it appears that users cannot have proxies. Do I really need
to define user A as a resource principal?

Sorry if I am being thick here. I have researched hours on this
subject and still do not have a definitive answer on defining
delegates for a user using XML File Repository.

Thanks in advance.

Corey