[CalendarServer-users] Assign Delegate/Proxy for User principal

Corey Scobie corey at scobie.com
Mon Dec 15 14:03:52 PST 2008

I answered the question myself today with some additional manual
digging in the archives of this list. Ultimately, I understood the
direction provided in another thread to use the CalDAVClientLibrary to
manage relationships and ACLs of principals. However, I could not make
successful changes to any of the principals in my XML Directory. It
turns out that my principal URL has a trailing slash, which is
material in parsing the URL string.

I was using /principals/__uids__/user   and needed to use /principals/
__uids__/user/. Delegates work and I am on to the next problem,
address completion via LDAP.

Thanks for anyone that spent brain cycles reading this.

Corey