[CalendarServer-users] Calander Server - Groups in accounts.xml

Kevin_S kevin.starling at exalead.com
Thu Feb 7 12:21:23 PST 2008

ok - I've worked it out.  It has nothing to do with creating calendars or
groups or resources on the server.  You simply publish the calendar on you
local iMAC to the server.  The reason this did not work, giving me an error
32 was that there was something funny about the calendar I had - it had been
published to .MAC previously.  When I created a new local calendar, it
published to my server with no problem.

Cheers anyway.

Kevin.