[CalendarServer-users] Connection made but no data transfers through Leopard server

tdog tgate at mypublic.net
Fri Feb 8 09:52:01 PST 2008

Emil Lundberg wrote:

> Methinks you might have forgotten to add your server's IP number to
> the BindAddress array in caldavd-dev.plist. By default, the server
> only responds to requests from localhost (127.0.0.1), i.e. the server
> itself.

Thanks for the tip.   Unfortunately I have insured that the "Network
Hostname" is correct, I've even tried using the actual IP address for good
measure.  I have the "Bind Addresses" array set to nothing, so it should
accept everything I believe.  I am having the same problem regardless of
being on the local network or from outside the network.

I remember now that on ubuntu I had to set up something special in the fstab
configuration.  Is this also true for the mac?