[CalendarServer-users] 'DAV ACL's... li'l help?

tack tack at tractionco.com
Fri Feb 15 14:03:46 PST 2008

I've been following this thread from before my time here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.macosx.calendarserver.user/582

I've been trying the Mulberry bit with these instructions:

http://trac.mulberrymail.com/mulberry/wiki/apple_calendar_server

But they don't correspond with the options in my version of the
program (4.0.8v).

So:  Is there another way to edit DAV ACL's that people have used or
can somebody who's used Mulberry to do so point me in the right
direction?

Basically the issue I'm dealing with is I've got around 20 users who
each need to be able to subscribe to each other's calendars in iCal.
We're on a beater PC running BSD so we're pretty much stuck with the
XML directory service.  I understand the way to deal with this is
either with delegation or editing the ACL's.  If anyone has another
way in mind I'll try that too.

Cheers,
tack