[CalendarServer-users] 'DAV ACL's... li'l help?

Stephen Bowman sbbowman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:27:07 PST 2008

Tack-

The problem I was having was that I was using the wrong path.  My current
settings which seem to work fine are:

path = "/calendars/"
login as admin...

Then edit the calendar for which you want to grant permission on.  For
example, to steal Cyrus' wording:

To give read read access on user02's calendar to user01:

If you really want to use ACLs, then set the ACLs on
/calendars/users/user02/calendar to give /principals/__uids__/XXX (whatever
the principalURL is for user01) read access.

It worked for me...