[CalendarServer-users] 'DAV ACL's... li'l help?

tack tack at tractionco.com
Fri Feb 15 17:10:06 PST 2008

Thanks Stephen.

I can't get to the point where I connect to DCS in Mulberry is the
biggest obstacle.  Which is why I'm looking for other DAV admin type
apps or clearer documentation for Mulberry.  Could be even that I'm
using some ancient version.

That might be a little off-topic for this list, though I thought many
here would have looked this same stuff up too.

Cheers,
tack