[CalendarServer-users] Outlook and iCal server

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Tue Jan 22 16:45:03 PST 2008

On 22.01.2008, at 23:21, Silas Thomas wrote:
> So... anyone know of any iCal plugins for Outlook that will allow a
> user to manage his/her iCal calendar from within outlook? And what
> do you think of it?

We are working on a CalDAV/CardDAV/GroupDAV MAPI message store
provider, but its not yet released and there is no real ETA available.
AFAIK there is no production quality CalDAV Outlook provider available
(yet).

What you can do is subscribe iCal server calendars in a readonly way
using iCal-over-HTTP subscriptions:

   http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA101673251033.aspx

but be aware that this way is not suitable for shared read/write
calendars.

Greets,
   Helge
--