[CalendarServer-users] Outlook and iCal server

Emil Lundberg Emil.Lundberg at bmc.uu.se
Wed Jan 23 02:27:04 PST 2008

Do check out the Open Connector project, which have recently been
brought up to speed:

Intro page & demo video: http://openconnector.org/

BETA plugin download at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66565

(I've been preoccupied with other stuff lately, but will try this
a.s.a.p.)

/Emil