[CalendarServer-users] User Guids

Jared McIntyre jmcintyre at dfsoftware.com
Mon Jul 7 20:49:34 PDT 2008

I've been playing around with trying to change user guids (backed up
everything first). I'm doing this as the web access had problems
because several of the guids I had were not long enough (assert len >
4). I redid the accounts.xml and the associated calendars/__uids__
and principals/__uids__ directories. The web now access now works
fine and sees all calendars in each account, but iCal has lost access
to all the calendars that had been defined before (though it still
has access to the accounts). Any thoughts on what I've missed?

Thanks,

Jared