[CalendarServer-users] [doc-req] CalendarServer+Evolution

Simone 3nomis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:19:33 PDT 2008

Hi,
 I've installed and "first-configured" the CalendarServer as explained in the
 official quickstart guide "http://trac.calendarserver.org/wiki/QuickStart" and
 at the moment the server is up and running in my UbuntuServer(hary).
 As client, I decided to use Evolution; I've tried Sunbird but it crashes too
 frequently on my box :/.

 I read all the docs founded in the wiki without understanding several things:
 - how to setup directory's structure in "CalendarServer/twistedcaldav/" in a
 "well done" way.
 - What URLs should I use, in my client, to point to my calendars
 - how to manage users (is it possibile directly from evolution?)
 - how to create and manage calendars using the Evolution client( I tried to
 configure the caldav server in it without any success :( ).

Is there any tutorial that covers this aspects?

Thanks in advance,
 Zimo