[CalendarServer-users] Importing ICS files

Werner Van Geit werner.vangeit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:15:41 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I've been searching for an answer to this question on the website, and also
using Google, but couldn't find an answer. I'm using the Calendar Server
(not for the web interface, only for iCal) provided by Apple in Leopard
Server (10.5.3).
Is there any way that you can, using the commandline (I want to make a
launchd script out of it), (regularly) import .ics files into caldav, so
that the calendar becomes available to people who are using iCal, with a
CalDAV account ?
The reason I want to use it is the following. We have two servers: 1 using
CalDAV, 1 using the old ICS/WebDAV system. Now I want to synchronize an .ics
calendar between the two servers (it is only updated on the ICS/WebDav
system). Is there any other solution for this (without using Google
Calendar).

Thx,

Werner Van Geit

--