[CalendarServer-users] Python Client Library

arun chhetri chhetriarun84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:14:30 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am trying to develop information system for whole college using python,
which is tied to the  CalDAV server. I am using CalDAV python client library
that is there on the website. I am stuck at making claendar components.
Reading and deleting is fine but I am not able to use PUT request properly.
I am using Vobjects to create calendar files, then I serialize it and at
last I change it to string. After that when I try to PUT the component back
to the CALDAV server it throws error.

Can, anybody please tell me how to you this library to Put the calendar
components on the server.

Thanks

Arun