[CalendarServer-users] shared calendars on Linux

Josh Gentry jgentry at swcp.com
Fri Jun 20 11:35:44 PDT 2008

I have CalendarServer running on Debian Unstable.  Using the XML File
Directory Service I can create a user and publish a calendar from
Sunbird.  The next step is to share the calendar.  Here I run into a
problem.  I have read that for shared calendars to work I'll have to use
Open Directory Service.  I do not have an OS X server.

Do I really need to use Open Directory Service for shared calenders?  If
so, does anyone have Open Directory Service running no Linux?

Thanks,

Josh

--
Josh Gentry