[CalendarServer-users] Free / Busy times troubleshooting

Sean Noonan noonans at get1free.com
Tue Jun 24 10:50:40 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've finally got CalendarServer running on FreeBSD without any apparent
issues other than the fact I can't seem to get Free/Busy times working.
Can someone point me to some documentation or steps to try and resolve
the issue?  To be honest I'm not sure where to start.

In Lightning there's an option to "Invite Attendees" but it doesn't seem
to be pulling users from my list of CalendarServer users--instead, it
seems to be pulling from Thunderbird's email contacts.  And no matter
what I do people's free/busy information shows "No Information".

I'm using the XML-based backend if that matters.

Thanks in advance,

--Sean Noonan