[CalendarServer-users] Downloading ICS files

Tom Roli caricatureproductions at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 14:27:35 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I am new to the list and the calendar server. I am working in PHP and
need to find a way to download a users calendar (so I can use the information).

Currently, I am able to access a users entire calendar with the following request:

This works great for my needs, but there can be a lot of data to parse through.

1. Is there a way to use this method to request a single day's .ics data?

2. Is there a way to retrieve a single week or month?

3. Can only events or todos be downloaded?

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Regards,

Tom