[CalendarServer-users] Free / Busy times troubleshooting
noonans at get1free.com
Wed Jun 25 08:14:44 PDT 2008
Steve Roemen wrote:
> I'm curious about the free/busy thing as well. I have ldap in my
> Thunderbird, I can send invites, but can't see free/busy. Is there a
> schema I need to enable on ldap, and some url for free/busy?/
> / /Steve //
I've been pulling my teeth out over this one for a month now. Obviously
some folks have free/busy times working while I do not. I'm trying to
figure out if the reason for this is due to:
1. Some stupid mistake like a typo or missing stanza in one of my config
2. OS-related porting issues (I'm running FreeBSD and I assume most of
the list is using OS X or Linux).
3. Client-related issues (I'm using Thunderbird with Lightning and
Sunbird on Win XP for testing, don't have access to iCal).
4. Some ACL I need to grant that's not granted by default.
5. My inability to run the OpenDirectoryService directory service as
it's my understanding that OpenDirectory only runs on Mac OS X Server
(so, as I stated earlier, I'm using XMLDirectoryService).
6. Not facing the right direction or chanting the right incantation.
If anyone has free/busy working with FreeBSD PLEASE send me (the list)
your sanitized configs.
More information about the calendarserver-users