[CalendarServer-users] Running Calendar server on open directory replica

Jacco Rens jacco at jaccorens.com
Wed Mar 12 06:58:45 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to get iCal server running on a Mac OS X Server 10.5.2
machine, that is also an Open Directory replica. The logfile keeps
pooping this error:

twistedcaldav.directory.appleopendirectory.OpenDirectoryInitError:
Open Directory (node=/Search) has no /Computers records with a virtual
hostname: ****

I understand what it want's, but I don't understand how to solve it,
and why this has no written explanation in the iCal manual.

--
jacco