[CalendarServer-users] Migrating CalendarServer to new disk

Gianni Doe gdoe6545 at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 13 00:12:00 PDT 2008

Hi
I'm running CalendarServer on FreeBSD and accessing via iCal. I've
recently moved the OS to a new disk and although CalendarServer starts
up fine I'm no longer able to see my calendars from iCal.
iCal seems to authenticate fine with the server but my subscribed
calendars just don't appear and there's no indication of any errors on
the client side or in the CalendarServer logs.

I've done a complete 'tar -cpf ..' of the CalendarServer directory
from the old disk and extracted to the new one to make sure there are
no permission issues.

Any ideas as to what's going on or how I can better diagnose the
problem?
Thanks
Gianni