[CalendarServer-users] Multi-user XMLDirectoryService

Chris Cleeland chris at milodesigns.com
Tue Mar 25 11:32:40 PDT 2008

Cyrus,

On Mar 20, 2008, at 9:10 AM, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> CalendarServer obviously works best with Leopard where the setup and
> configuration really is minimal when tied to the directory service.

Is there any way to run Directory Service on anything other than OS X
Server?  Are there enough components available for download as open
source that one could make this work on standard Leopard?

All I want to do with Calendar Server is use it in my home for my
family.  I would certainly prefer, though, to use the Open Directory
stuff (I used to use NetInfo in the past), but it appears that the
only way to set up an OD master is using Server-specific tools.

Am I missing something?

---
Chris Cleeland