[CalendarServer-users] Client library and admin tool

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Wed Mar 26 10:56:53 PDT 2008

Hi Scott,

--On March 26, 2008 10:46:14 AM -0700 Scott Buchanan <dscottbuch at mac.com>
wrote:

> This looks very promising.  I tried to get the GUI app going as per the
> instruction but am having problems.
>
> First, I had to install py2app and then  modulegraph.  I did this using
>
>   svn co http://svn.pythonmac.org/py2app/py2app/trunk/ py2app
>
>   svn co http://svn.pythonmac.org/modulegraph/modulegraph/trunk/
> modulegraph
>
> And running
>   python setup.py build
>   python setup.py install
>
> in each directory.

Odd, my OS X install already had those packages installed. Maybe they come
as part of the developer tools. Have you installed the developer tools
(XCode etc)? Can you check
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Extras/lib/python
and see if p2app and modulegraph are in there?

It also looks like you are running this on a 10.3 machine
(bdist.macosx-10.3-fat). Do you have a 10.5 machine to try it on? I am
pretty sure the pyobjc stuff will need to be the latest 10.5 release.

--
Cyrus Daboo