[CalendarServer-users] Client library and admin tool

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 11:07:09 PDT 2008

I'm running on 10.5.2 latest of everything from Apple. :)

In getting CalendarServer up and running (which I have on three
machines  - 2x10.5 and 1x10.4. I've has several 'locations' get set up
for Python.

Currently, on my MacBook Pro I'm working on I have

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5

and

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5

In /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Extras/lib/
python2.5/site-packages

there is only dateutil

if I do 'which python'  i get /usr/local/bin/python

and ls -l /usr/local/bin/python gives

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  68 Sep  3  2007 /usr/local/bin/python@ -
 > ../../../Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/python

I have gotten very confused by python and various install locations
and paths, etc.   In the end, using ./run -i /  in the CalendarServer
checkout everything was installed in

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-
packages

Hope this helps.
Scott Buchanan

DSB Associates                e-mail: dscottbuch at mac.com
4-D Neuroimaging            Tel: (858) 759-9496
                                               Fax: (858) 759-0825