[CalendarServer-users] Digest authentication

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at adevsoft.com
Tue May 20 10:49:38 PDT 2008

Hello Cyrus,

I got the Digest authentication to work with our
code but it seems like Bitkinex ( http://www.bitkinex.com/ )
can't authenticate against my test server.

Is it my calendar server install?  Or can anyone
browse Calendar Server successfully with Bitkinex and
digest authentication turned on?

Best regards,
Kervin