[CalendarServer-users] building CalDAVClientLibrary

John McAdams johnemac at tekserve.com
Sat May 24 07:49:47 PDT 2008

Sorry, I must be missing something obvious. I've downloaded using svn
checkout http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/calendarserver/CalDAVClientLibrary/trunk
  CalDAVClientLibrary. This give me a folder called
CalDAVClientLibrary in my home folder (mac os 10.5.2 server). Now
shouldn't I have to build something?

I tried
   setup.py build      will build the package underneath 'build/'
   setup.py install    will install the package

But those didn't get me anywhere. I'm trying to get a look at my
location principal to see why it's free busy times are not showing up
in the Availability window of iCal.

Thanks,
-- jmca