[CalendarServer-users] Refreshing a running Calendar Server instance with latest build

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Sat May 24 08:53:09 PDT 2008

Be careful about usingvtrunk right now as we are doing a lot of work
there and some things may break. Use one of the latest Release
branches instead  for any production system.

There should not be any issues with data migration. But bare in mind
migration is only one way so you won't be able to downgrade to an
older rev after running the newer one. So you may want to take a
snapshot of your data directory before the upgrade.

--
Cyrus Daboo
(Tapped out on my iPhone)