[CalendarServer-users] FreeBSD server up and running but...

Chris Brown chrisb at computerbookshops.com
Thu Nov 6 08:23:07 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have managed to get a Darwin server up and running on FreeBSD 7.0
thanks to playing with great little shell script found here
http://www.tnpi.net/wiki/Darwin_Calendar_Server

The only problem is that after setting up some test users in
accounts.xml I can't browse to their calendar folders through the
browser or connect to the sever through either Thunderbird or Chandler.
I can browse and logon to http://server:8008 and browse through
/calenders and /principals fine, I can access the locations and
resources calendars e.g./calendars/locations/location01/calendar/ but
when I try to look at any calendar directories for my created users or
groups i.e. /calendars/user/<UID>/ the server times out with nothing.
What am I missing?!

Thanks
Chris