[CalendarServer-users] how to update ?

Mark Cockfield mark.cockfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:05:54 PST 2008

Jean,

Diff is just comparing two files to identify the differences between them.
Depending on your platform there are a number of tools that are very
helpful. I use a Mac and have used "zsCompare" and now use the SVN tools
within Eclipse. Eclipse is an IDE or Integrated Development Environment. If
you are not going to be doing any development, it probably would be
overkill. As far as the GUID errors, I believe you will see those when a
calendar does not exist for an account; and, if I'm not mistaken the message
also indicates the the server will be provisioning the calendar collection.

Mark