[CalendarServer-users] calendar-query timezone confusion

Mark Cockfield mark.cockfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:39:02 PST 2008

Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was assuming that by specifying the
timezone the times would be adjusted to that timezone, or in this case left
in their native timezone. Apparently I get to look forward to yet more
quality time with the RFCs...I don't suppose you could be persuaded to
incorporate an interesting subplot in the next revision, maybe a bit of
intrigue...well, thought I'd ask.

Mark