[CalendarServer-users] GSS-Error

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 1 09:01:35 PDT 2009

Hi Jonathan,

network.negotiate... is set correctly
I'm also sure it has nothing to do with the the principal that
authed,  as that is running on a different client. The problem occurs
only at that client on Mac OS 10.4.

Your "ignorance on Mac clients" might be correct on some features. As
e.g. the SSL keys must be stored in the keychain and can't be accepted
by iCal itself. But in that case I'm using sunbird as a client.
And I guess if I am not able to connect through my browser to the
authed areas of the server server then something different than a
wrong client calendar configuration is happening. Are there
differences in the Kerberos-Tools of Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5?

George

Am 01.04.2009 um 17:47 schrieb Jonathan Woodbury:

Georg Troska
Experimentelle Physik IV
TU Dortmund
+49 231 755 3501