[CalendarServer-users] using location

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Sun Apr 19 13:08:45 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have two questions on this:

1. Is this way, as descibed below, a possibility to set User ACLs for
UserCalendars as well? eg. read-only access to private calendars? if
yes how can I mange sub-calendars then?

2. what does location mean? Are this fixed locations, that iCal
displays when creating a meeting for example. Whats is the reason for
adding locations? Is there a documentation on this somewhere?

Thanka a lot

George