[CalendarServer-users] CalDAVClientLibrary Kerberos authentication

Ramon Ziai rziai at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Apr 20 07:49:03 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've written some code for this problem and attached it to the following
ticket:

https://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/334

This patch enables Kerberos authentication for CalDAVClientLibrary using
the PyKerberos binding. It worked for me but please test whether it does
so for you. The "kerberos" import is assumed to be available in the
PythonPath. User and password are prompted for by the program but are
not required for kerberos authentication.

Best,
Ramon