[CalendarServer-users] Getting a stable version of Calendar Server?

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Mon Aug 31 09:02:32 PDT 2009

Cyrus,

Thanks.  I've found the snow leopard python arrangement to be much
more sane (at least to me) than 10.5 and I'm in the process of
removing all my 'customizations' (from /usr/local, /Library/Frameworks/
Python...) and re-installing just the 10.6 /Library/Python and /System/
Library/Frameworks/Python.framework) and then rebuilding what other
modules I need like matplotlib and scipy.   I'll nuke my current
calendar server installation and reinstall from current trunk.  I had
recently updated from 1.x to 2.3 and therefore had these files in
older locations and things worked with iPhone and 10.5 iCal Clients.

Do you know why the 10.5 iCal Clients would work and the 10.6 iCal
Client would not?

Thanks,