[CalendarServer-users] Need some help in debugging iCal

tarjei tarjei at nu.no
Tue Dec 1 00:17:01 PST 2009

Hi, I'm using ICal against a Caldav server.

About 2 weeks ago, ICal stopped working and instead reported the
following error (translated from norwegian):

the server is not reached or the name is invalid for <servername>

Now, the server is working for 10 other users using Mozilla Lightning so
I think this is something Ical specific. I know this isn't an Ical list
but I post here in the hope that someone can give me some input with
regard to a) how do I debug this and b) why is ICal reacting as it does.

kind regards,
Tarjei

--
Tarjei Huse