[CalendarServer-users] iMIP settings

Conrad Wasmer conrad.wasmer at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 14:06:03 PST 2009

Yes, Stroller, I think you did misread the previous post, which provided
the following:
So after getting a new mailbox for your calendar server, you should at
least be able to send invitations (which is only done if an email
address is now known to DCS, i.e. does not belong to one of its
users).

But, thank you for your emboldened edit, by which I understand that the
"now known to DCS" was meant to read "not known to DCS."

Thus, I remain perplexed. DCS is not sending email invitations to those who
are not known to it. Any suggestions?

Thank you -

Conrad

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:18:14 +0000, Stroller  wrote:  Uh, did I misread the
 Stroller.