[CalendarServer-users] iMIP settings

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Tue Dec 1 15:17:38 PST 2009

I would temporarily set the logging level for the mail handling code to "debug" by changing your caldavd plist file's "LogLevels" section like so:

    <key>LogLevels</key>
    <dict>
      <key>twistedcaldav.mail</key>
      <string>debug</string>
    </dict>

This will output additional mail-related information to the caldav error.log.  Then we can see whether it's an SMTP problem, or something else.