[CalendarServer-users] Limitations on number events?

Sean McAvoy smcavoy at ripe.net
Tue Feb 17 04:53:57 PST 2009

Hi,
I think I may have found something.
After importing a very large calendar I ran the calendar server from
the terminal (not detached) and noticed 1000s of similar entires:
2009-02-17 13:46:05+0100 [-] [caldav-8009]  [-]
[twistedcaldav.directory.appleopendirectory.OpenDirectoryService#info]
Unable to find any record with email ***@ripe.net

Could it be that every single event with users attached to it a look
up is done and fails? This would explain why large calendars cause
problems. It would not however, explain why 1000 entries (no
attendees) made in the iCal client results in an non-viewable calendar
(others attempting to view it timeout).